Throughout the Competition we will make announcements about talks, meet-ups, tools and resources, submission guidelines, etc. You can follow these announcements on our Twitter (@gt-rnoc), Facebook or by subscribing to the mailing list (email@example.com).
Why Should I Get Involved?
Broaden your skills
The CIC is an excellent opportunity to get access to new technologies and experience them in a unique environment containing resources which are generally not accessible to university students.
Develop Business Cases
The competition also allows you to develop a business case and pitch your work to industry executives. You get the chance to build something real; something that solves a nagging problem or creates something unique.
Connect with the industry
Throughout the competition you will have access to industry partners through category definition by our sponsors, industry reviews of your work, and judging of your technical and business submissions. All of these will give you a leg up in networking for internships & recruiting, or starting your first company.
Beyond this you will enjoy the work and have fun competing and interacting with your peers, lab staff, and our industry partners.
Participating gives you the unique opportunity to:
- Work on multidisciplinary teams with programmers, engineers, interface designers, management majors, & more
- Quickly develop end-to-end prototypes
- Broaden your skills
- Get access to cutting edge technologies in the fields of mobility, television, home networks, cloud services, and more
- Develop a business case and learn to pitch it
- Network with industry
- Own your idea: start your company