This is a collection of resources that are helpful for CIC competitors and students interested in innovation.
If you don't find what you are looking for in the pages below, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to help you.
The tutorial sessions we held during the previous CIC events.
Note: You will have to be logged in with your GT account to view most of the resources on the CIP site.
- Development Resources - This page on the CIP site includes basic information about a variety of external platforms.
- GTDevHub Documentation - The web-based campus application development hub
- Argon Augmented Reality Browser Documentation
- The Programmable Web - One stop shopping for web API's.
- ATT Developer Portal - ATT supported developer resources
- OpenPlug - multiplatform mobile app development
- Github Student Developer Pack - free access to products and services for student developers
Entrepreneurship and Innovation Resources
These are the things you should be reading and following to help you with starting your company.
- The Lean Startup - A startup philosophy promoted by Eric Ries that fits well with many student innovators.
- The Art of the Start by Guy Kawasaki is a widely read resource.
- DEMO - A place to pitch your ideas. You should go to the alumni page and watch the presentations from previous winners of this event.
- The Startup Lawyer
- Y Combinator - A popular early seed funding program.
- The Complete Guide to Freemium Business Models
More info about the Spring 2015 Sponsor
- Verizon Telematics - Based in Atlanta, Verizon Telematics is a leader in implementing the next generation of connected services for the automobile
- Networkfleet - Verizon's GPS fleet tracking service