What's expected in a project?
- Everything that's required in order to submit. See submission requirements here.
- A working end-to-end prototype to demo your project to the judges and guests.
- A strong value proposition that shows the viability of your work - consider including a Value Proposition Canvas.
- A robust user experience and a well designed user interface.
Detailed judging criteria
The following criteria are considered by the judges when reviewing all competition entries:
- Innovation - Includes the overall novelty of the concept and prototype implementation.
- Impact - What social impact or broader good does the project provide?
- Viability - Does the product/solution applicable to the real world? How feasible is it? How scalable?
- Completeness - Will the product/solution work on multiple platforms seamlessly? What are the next steps for the project?
- Usability - Does the concept have a robust user experience including the user interface and service interactivity?
- Presentation - The overall quality of the submission materials, including the user interface, video, logo, etc.